Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008

Liebesgedichte - Ja, so geht's mir.... :)



You And I


You and I are connected
in a way that goes beyond romance,
beyond friendship,
beyond what we've ever had before.
It has defied time, distance,
and changes in ourselves
and in our lives.
It has defied every explanation.
Except one:
Pure and simply, we're soul mates.

I can't explain, I just feel it.
It's there in the way my spirits lift
whenever we talk.
The sound of your voice brings me home,
in a way I can't explain.
It's in the delight I feel, when we laugh
at exactly the same things.
When I'm with you,
it's like a tiny piece of the universe
shifts into place.
A place it's supposed to be,
and all is right with the world.

These things and so many more,
have made me understand
that this is a once in a lifetime,
forever connection.
A connection that could only exist
between you and me.
And deep in my soul,
I know that our relationship
is a rare gift.
One that brings us
extraordinary happiness
all through our lives.

- Anita Higgins -

Image hosted by servimg.com


You’re the thought that starts each morning,
The conclusion to each day.
You are in all that I do,
And everything I say.

You’re the smile on my face,
The twinkle in my eye.
The warmth inside my heart,
The fullness in my life.

You’re the hand that’s laced in mine,
And the coat upon my back.
My friend, my love,
My shoulder to lean on.

You’re my silly, mature, caring,
Thoughtful, bright, and honest guy.
The one who holds me tightly,
When I need to cry.

You’re the dimple in my cheek,
The ever-constant tingle in my soul.
The voice that makes me weak,
The happiness of my life.

You are all I’ve wanted,
You are all I need.
You are all I’ve dreamed of,
You are all of this to me.

- Melissa Collette -

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Redet mit aber benehmt euch - auch "zwischen den Zeilen!" ;) Wer das partout nicht kann, wird ggf. des Reiches verwiesen. Grundsätzlich sind hier alle Besucher willkommen - aber: Mein Reich, meine Regeln. Da kommt es auch schon mal (wenn auch sehr selten) vor, dass ich jemandem das Aufenthaltsrecht entziehe. Man kann das hier mit (m)einem virtuellen Wohnzimmer vergleichen, in dem ich das Hausrecht habe.

Dieser Blog ist keine kostenlose Werbefläche. Wer was verkaufen will, sucht sich bitte eine andere Plattform.

Kommentare unter älteren Blogeinträgen erscheinen erst nach Freischaltung von mir.